You can make your online membership payment or donation at www.finalexitnetwork.org with confidence.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.finalexitnetwork.org is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Year End Appeal
Give to support our important work.
If you are a new member, please choose one of these:
If you have been a member in the past or are currently a member, please choose one:
CONVERT TO LIFE INDIVIDUAL
1. Choose your donation, membership, or membership renewal, at right >
2. In the FIRST window, enter the type of donation / membership and/or
the amount and proceed to second page.
3. In the SECOND window that opens, check "recurring billing"
4. In "description" let us know if you want an annual renewal, monthly
payment, or recurring donation:
Check "Recurring Billing"
Fill in "Description" * then finish the payment form.
* Description can be: Annual billing, $50; Annual Couples, $75; Annual Donation $200, or any designation you choose, and then finish the rest of the payment form.
The "Recurring Billing" section of the window will look like this:
To set up an automatic recurring
payment, either monthly, quarterly,
or annually, follow these instructions:
Recurring Payment Instructions
You may also specify General Donation, or Conference Donation, in the "Description" on the payment form,
if you prefer.
Memberships - Easy New & Renewal
Contact us for
If you experience any problem connecting or completing a payment through our secure payment portal, please send us a note.